There are many reasons for laptop overheating, and corresponding cooling measures can be taken for different situations. At present, there are several main reasons that affect the high temperature of laptops:
1. High load operation of system software. The computing power of the computer itself has a bottleneck. For example, we usually walk for a long time without sweating, and our body is not very tired. However, we accelerate our speed and become jogging or running. At this time, as long as the time lasts, we will start to feel tired and start sweating. The same goes for computers. Ordinary software applications will not have any problems, but when you have too many applications on your computer, such as chat software, music, browser, games, PS, etc., running too much content on your computer will start to heat up.
2. The computer has been used for a long time, and there is too much dust inside the computer. Excessive dust can first block the computer's heat dissipation port, and then accumulate on the computer's heat dissipation fan, causing it to rotate too slowly and affecting the computer's heat dissipation effect.
3. Climate and ambient temperature. It can be clearly felt that computers are hotter in summer than in winter, mainly due to heat transfer. Surrounded by cold air, the cooling effect of the computer itself will also deteriorate.
4. The bottom of the computer has been in contact with the desktop for a long time. Computer overheating is mainly reflected in the bottom and surrounding areas of the computer. If the bottom is in contact with the desktop for a long time, it will result in the desktop temperature being too high, and the automatic cooling effect at the bottom of the computer will become very poor.
5. The computer air outlet is blocked by an object. For example, in winter when it's cold, we put our laptops on the quilt, and at this time, the entire air outlet of the computer is blocked, resulting in poor heat dissipation.
6. The aging inside the computer, such as the consumption of heat dissipation silicone on the computer CPU, the aging of internal circuits, and the aging of fans, can all lead to the deterioration of the computer's heat dissipation effect.
Are you still using the bottle cap cooling method? This method is mainly aimed at the cause of overheating caused by the prolonged triggering of the desktop at the bottom of the computer. Use a book pad behind the computer to inquire and isolate the bottom of the computer from the desktop. This plan has a certain heat dissipation effect, but the effect is not very good.
The correct use of external forces to achieve the cooling effect of laptops. The most common type is a blower type radiator, which has the function of a heat dissipation bracket and also adds a fan to blow away the heat. In general, using a hairdryer type heat sink can already complete daily work, gaming, and other computer operations. A hair dryer heat sink requires a power input, preferably an independent power source, as the voltage of the computer's USB port is too low, which can lead to aging and weakened current after long-term use. The use of a USB port indirectly increases the operating pressure of a laptop, and using a heat exchanger with an independent power source can perfectly solve this problem.